Professional Wayfinding Solutions
Innovative Displays have been working with and developing Wayfinding systems in the NHS for almost 20 years, giving us a wealth of experience in solving the challenges that such an environment presents and applying the requirements of the Equality Act 2010 (formerly DDA).
Everything we do keeps these factors firmly in mind and we will always offer sound advice in keeping with current ‘best practice’ guidelines for visibility and legibility.
At Innovative Displays we stand by our original philosophy that the key to a successful Wayfinding system is simplicity. We pride ourselves on always putting customer satisfaction first and unlike many others will always resist the temptation to ‘up-sell’ larger quantities of signs where they aren’t beneficial.
Our professional services include (but are not limited to):
- Survey/appraisal of existing signage
- ‘You are Here’ site map design
- Site zoning and simplification of Wayfinding processes
- Style and content design for Wayfinding systems
- Staged planning for site-wide or multi-site signage updates
- ‘Dementia friendly’ design and implementation for key facilities
We are of course also happy to produce finished items from third party plans/drawings issued to us by our clients.
We are happy to undertake most requests – so why not call us to discuss your requirements.